Studies by LNS Research show the top barriers to performance improvement in industrial operations are disparate data and systems, and lack of cross-functional collaboration. The same is true within EHS and Quality management domains. How can EHS and Quality leaders overcome these challenges and deliver more value to the business?
Watch the webinar with Cority's Pamala Bobbitt and LNS Research Analyst Peter Bussey to learn how Connected EHSQ management strategies and technologies can reduce cost and risk while improving operational performance.
- Why a comprehensive approach to Operational Excellence must consider EHS and Quality
- The potential synergies across people, process, and technology dimensions
- The critical role technology plays in enabling integrated management systems
- How Connected EHSQ drives operational performance improvement
- Factors to consider in developing the right integrated management strategy for your organization