Do you ever feel frustrated or overwhelmed when trying to stay in compliance? Is your corporate compliance strategy decentralized? You're not alone.
Keeping up with evolving regulatory changes is an ongoing struggle for EHS professionals for a few key reasons: changes are not always consistent across different jurisdictions and you may not always be the one directly responsible for the completion of required tasks.
Join Cority's Pamala Bobbitt, ERM's Marcos Gallego and RegScan's Gretchen Retteghieri as they walk through the current compliance landscape and share practical tips that will help make regulatory monitoring at your organization easier.
You will learn:
- What a successful EHS compliance program should include
- How the latest global regulatory changes like GDPR and ISO 45001 will impact you
- Regulatory Monitoring 101: expert tips to make regulatory monitoring easier
- Best practices for incorporating technology into your compliance program
- The value of maintaining a Stand Process across your organization
- How to love your compliance program (yes, really)