Software as a Service (SaaS) continues to surge in popularity – but many Environmental, Health, Safety, and Quality practitioners don’t necessarily understand the ins and outs of varying software deployment options when selecting software solutions.
To shed light on the benefits of SaaS, we interviewed 40+ leading companies and compiled this research with help from Verdantix.
Read the report to learn how SaaS can:
• Reduce software costs and better plan for future expenses
• Provide stronger reliability than on-premise applications
• Make it easier to support mobile apps and drive frontline worker engagement
• Free up resources for more strategic technology projects
• Be the catalyst for a complete EHS digital transformation