NAEM Report: Trends in Emerging Tech for EHS&S
The environmental, health, safety, and sustainability (EHS&S) management field is on the cusp of an exciting digital transformation.
Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) technologies like smart sensors, drones, virtual reality, and mobile applications are all contributing to the revolution and are poised to transform data collection, program design, operations, and the industry as we know it. But with so many new technologies to experiment with and limited resources available, it can be difficult to determine which ones to select, pilot, and scale across your organization.
This quantitative benchmark study from NAEM charts which emerging technologies are really being adopted by EHS&S practitioners and addresses how companies are budgeting for these solutions.
Read the report to learn:
- How to navigate your digital transformation journey and determine which technologies are worth your time and investment
- The state of emerging EHS&S software, technology, and analytics tools today
- 4 factors impacting EHS&S emerging technology budgets
- Key drivers pushing EHS&S departments to adopt emerging technologies
- Why investing in EHS&S software is necessary before investing in additional emerging technologies